Equine - Lateral Flow
Serum Amyloid A Reader
Reader for use with the Serum Amyloid A (SAA) Test that provides a quantitative result in whole blood samples.
Early identiﬁcation of systemic inﬂammation and infection is challenging, as the clinical signs can be subtle. SAA is an indispensable tool to aid equine veterinarians in this challenge, since levels increase with acute inﬂammation even more rapidly and dramatically than elevations in ﬁbrinogen or WBC count. SAA starts dropping as soon as disease begins to resolve, allowing objective monitoring of clinical condition and treatment eﬃcacy.
- Certificate of Analysis for lot P19119-001
- Certificate of Analysis for lot P191023-001
- Serum Amyloid A Test User Guide (Instructions for Use)
- Instructions for Use (Pictorial)
- SAA Product Information (Brochure)
- SAA Visual Interpretation Guide
- SAA Clinical Indications At-a-Glance
- SAA Clinical Indications At-a-Glance Travel Size
Interested in more information for one of our testing options? Please fill out the form below, and one of our helpful representatives will contact you to gather more information.