Bovine - Reagents
Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) FITC Conjugate 10 ml
Four years from date of QC release.
Store at 2-7 °C. Do not freeze!
Anti-Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) polyclonal antiserum conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate. Porcine origin. This reagent is suitable for titration and/or detection of most field strains of BVD including cytopathic and non-cytopathic and Genotypes I and II in cell cultures, buffy smears and tissue sections. No detectable staining for IBR, PI-3, BRSV or other common bovine viruses.
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P190215-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P170606-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P160614-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P160523-003
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P130129-001
Interested in more information for one of our testing options? Please fill out the form below, and one of our helpful representatives will contact you to gather more information.