Porcine - Reagents
Porcine Circovirus Type 2 (PCV-2) FITC Conjugate 10 ml
Four years from date of QC release.
Store at 2-7 °C. Do not freeze!
Anti-Porcine Circovirus Type 2(PCV2) polyclonal antiserum conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate. Porcine origin. Made against a field isolate of type II; does not stain type I. Suitable for staining PCV in cell cultures. Does not stain PPV, TGE or PRRS.
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P191128-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P160404-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P151124-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P151026-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P130508-001
Interested in more information for one of our testing options? Please fill out the form below, and one of our helpful representatives will contact you to gather more information.