Bovine - Reagents
Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) MAb gp55 IgG2a Isotype
One year from date of sale
Store at 2-7 °C. Do not freeze!
Binds to 55 kDa of BVDV. Made using NADL strain. Binds to most BVDV strains. Does not bind Oregon C24V strain. IgG2a isotype. Suitable for immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry and virus neutralization. This monoclonal antibody is produced as mouse ascites fluid, clarified by centrifugation, and filtered through a 0.2 micrometer filter. The concentration is 1.0 mg/ml in phosphate-buffered saline, preserved with sodium azide.
- Vickers, M.L., and H.C. Minocha. Diagnosis of bovine viral diarrhea virus infection using monoclonal antibodies. J. Vet. Diagn. Invest. 2(4):300-302 (Oct. 1990).
- Minocha, H.C., et al. A 50 kDa membrane protein from bovine kidney cells is a putative receptor for bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV). Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 412:145-158 (1997).
- Xue, W., et al. Characterization of a putative receptor protein for bovine viral diarrhea virus. Vet. Microbiol. 57(2-3)105-118 (Sept. 1997).
- Zheng, L., et al. Expression of a 50 kDa putative receptor for bovine viral diarrhea virus in bovine fetal tissues. Can. J. Vet. Res. 62(2):156-159 (Apr. 1998).
- Technical Data Sheet
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P180430-003
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P130906-001
Interested in more information for one of our testing options? Please fill out the form below, and one of our helpful representatives will contact you to gather more information.