Multi-species - Reagents
Vesicular Stomatitis Virus (VSV) FITC Conjugate 10 ml
Four years from date of QC release.
Store at 2-7 °C. Do not freeze!
Anti-Vesicular Stomatitis Virus (VSV) polyclonal antiserum conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate. Porcine origin. Stains both Indiana (IN) and New Jersey (NJ) strains. Suitable for staining VSV in cell cultures. Does not stain PPV, PCV, TGE or PRRS.
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P201021-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P190706-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P170523-002
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P160916-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P100111-002
Interested in more information for one of our testing options? Please fill out the form below, and one of our helpful representatives will contact you to gather more information.