Feline - Reagents
Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) Primary Antibody
Four years from date of QC release.
Store at 2-7 °C. Do not freeze!
Anti-Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) polyclonal antiserum. Goat origin. Useful for detection of Feline Leukemia Virus by IFA. Anti-FeLV antiserum specifically binds FeLV antigens in peripheral blood leukocytes, necropsy tissues, or tissue culture. This reagent is used only in conjunction with catalog no. AB2-FELV. Contains 0.09% sodium azide as a preservative.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P190412-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P170103-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P161116-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P160721-002
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P141216-001
Interested in more information for one of our testing options? Please fill out the form below, and one of our helpful representatives will contact you to gather more information.