Multi-species - Reagents
FA Special Serum Diluting Buffer
Special Serum Diluting Buffer is PBS-0.09% sodium azide with 10% adult bovine serum added. Adult bovine serum is used in this diluting buffer instead of BSA because some vaccines used in canine, feline and porcine species contain bovine serum components which cause antibodies to be made that may give a high background fluorescence on IFA. Adding bovine serum to the diluent increases the globulin fraction sufficiently to block any antibody that might react with residual bovine globulin on the cells on the substrate slide, and thus reduce the background fluorescence. Formerly catalog number 210-94-SB
Four years from date of QC release.
Store at 2-7 °C. Do not freeze!
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P221013-001B
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P221013-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P220209-002
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P211010-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P190809-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P141110-002
Interested in more information for one of our testing options? Please fill out the form below, and one of our helpful representatives will contact you to gather more information.