Canine - Reagents
Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme Disease) FA Positive Control
Four years from date of QC release.
Store at 2-7 °C. Do not freeze!
Canine serum positive to Borrelia burgdorferi diluted in PBS, 10% bovine serum, 0.09% sodium azide. Intended to be used as a positive control in immunofluorescence technique. This serum should be used undiluted to demonstrate specific fluorescence.
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P200403-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P190315-002
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P180730-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P150501-001
- Certificate of Analysis for Lot P121212-004
Interested in more information for one of our testing options? Please fill out the form below, and one of our helpful representatives will contact you to gather more information.